- This event has passed.
Women’s Kundalini Yoga Course Frome
September 29, 2016 @ 10:00 am - December 1, 2016 @ 12:00 pm£120 – £160
“Kundalini Yoga………It’s a practice of experience of a person’s own excellence, which is dormant and which is awakened.” -Yogi Bhajan, 7/26/96
8 week Kundalini Yoga Course
Thursday mornings 10-12pm
29 Sept, 6/13/20 Oct, 10/17/24 Nov, 01 Dec
In this Kundalini yoga course Frome we will…
Unblock and rebalance the chakras through Kundalini yoga kriyas (yoga sets) and meditations
- Build and strengthen the Aura
- Experience how life changes when our magnetic force projects the radiance of the soul
- Experience how chakra’s interact with the other energetic systems of the body such as the aura and the nadis
- Journey with other like minded women
- Learn about the significance of the aura and begin to experience your radiant body
- Delve into Kundalini kriya’s, meditations and philosophy to support these systems coming into balance
- Learn about the interplay between the chakras, the nadis, the aura, the central channel and the 3 magnetic forces of the soul
- Access ongoing tools for a happy and healthy life
Access Your Infinite Life Force!
As human beings we innately pursue attraction and beauty which is driven by a soul desire. Our health and beauty is also the natural radiance of the soul.
When this magnetic force of the soul is strong, then the right opportunities come through the power of attraction. This power comes from a strong magnetic force or a vibration where by all the energy systems of the body are in balance with each other.
We have an infinite force that radiates through our being and it is an intelligence system which creates a field of light in and around the body to bring love, prosperity and sweetness of life. The chakras are a part of this system.
Each chakra has a specific quality and when in balance communicates to the other energetic systems of the body, creating a strong magnetic force which brings love, prosperity, health, radiance and innate happiness.
Spaces are limited for this course. Contact Jotipal for bookings:
Full course cost: £160/ two instalments £80 paid on 01 September & 01 October
Early Bird: £120 if paid in full before 8 September